[CQ-Contest] QRPers --- Please QRQ

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 7 18:27:00 EST 2005

In my opinion Hans, you should tell the QRPer that you didn't copy his
exchange, so there is no QSO at this time.  Maybe he will call later and
you will get the exchange then.  You no doubt want him to go away, but
it is really rude to lie to him that you got his exchange and logged him
and not to do so.  I have very little trouble at home or from NQ4I or a
Caribbean location saying "No QSO--try later" even on CW. It works well
and is more in line with what we would want others to do for us.  73,
John, K4BAI.