[CQ-Contest] Really QRP? [was: QRPers --- Please QRQ]

James R. Duffey JamesDuffey at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 23:52:50 EST 2005

The rig here never went over 5 watts. 390 Qs and 68 multipliers. I would not
mind someone continuouisly monitoring the power used here, nor would most
QRPers. We are for real. Most hams in the contest would feel the same,
regardless of class.

I suspect that there are no more QRPers running power in excess of 5 watts
than there are A stations running 200 Watts or B stations pegging a plate
current meter at 2 Amperes.

Trust people. Be honest yourself. Life is a lot easier that way.  - Dr.
Megacycle KK6MC/5
--
James R. Duffey KK6MC/5
Cedar Crest NM 87008 DM65