[CQ-Contest] Competitor Friendly Contesting

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Fri Nov 11 18:16:28 EST 2005

Hrvoje Horvat wrote: "Argument that we're getting old is sad and should not
be valid for our good. If we think and keep on saying that we're getting
older and going in that direction that's just one step away from shutting
off hamradio."

Hopefully, I will be around in 41 more years, when you reach my age,  to see
how you feel about the subject of "getting old", then? Age is simply a
number, and I don't know of anyone that has been successful in keeping it
from increasing, and still be able to talk about it?

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW