[CQ-Contest] Fw: SO2R -- revised opinion?

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mts.net
Sat Nov 12 11:10:52 EST 2005

Let's not forget W4KFC, who did SO2R in the 1950s with pairs of Collins
separates. (I'm lousy with Collins model numbers, but these were the big
ones, not the Ft101-sized grey models of later years.)

As I recall, he had an innovative (for the time) switching system for the
headphones, keyer, amps and mics. I still remember the pic of his station.
If anyone wants, I can probably track it down.

73, kelly
ve4xt