[CQ-Contest] The greying of Morse?

asciibaron@comcast.net asciibaron at comcast.net
Mon Nov 21 09:45:46 EST 2005

> Was it just me, or did there seem to be a dramatically younger set of
> "CHECKS" on SS Phone as compared to SS CW two weeks ago?

the bulk in my log are in the 20 years between 1950 and 1970.  the biggest problem i came across was those who seemed confused by my check of zero three (03).  i guess they still haven't come to terms with the new century.  i did log a station with a check in the early 20's - must have been a club station, or the guy was really hardcore!

-Steve, WM3O