[CQ-Contest] SS SSB Contetg

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mts.net
Tue Nov 22 09:54:39 EST 2005

Hi Rick,

The pre-registering idea would be fine if contests were only operated by
contesters.

I certainly don't dispute the idea of a meaningful exchange, but how many of
the casual guys, without whom contests like WW would absolutely SUCK, give
enough of a darn to think to pre-register?

I suspect that, while your idea has merit for contests operated only by
serious contesters, like maybe Sprints, it would hinder casual participation
in the biggies to the point of rendering them inoperable.

73, kelly
ve4xt