[CQ-Contest] Memorable SS Fun-etics

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at verizon.net
Tue Nov 22 11:42:43 EST 2005

True story...

Many, many, many moons ago, when Claudia WB3L upgraded to Advanced and
applied for a 2x2, the FCC gave her KC3FU.  She sent the ticket back, saying
that there was no way that she could go on the air with that call!

She was shortly thereafter assigned KC3GO -- KC3 Gorgeous Operator.  Much
more fitting!

73, ron wn3vaw