[CQ-Contest] zero pointers etc

Richard DiDonna NN3W NN3W at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 29 16:34:17 EST 2005

You are way, way off base here Rick.

There are countless stations that operate this contest
for 100,000 or 300,000 points to give to their club
score and would like that W mult and would also like
the Zone 5 mult.  So, do not for one minute assume
that everybody who works NQ4I simply flipped on the
radio and decided to make a Q since Uncle Fester's
ragchew net is not able to operate during the weekend.

On the other hand, perhaps you'd me more than willing
to give up the 6 country multipliers that you earned
in the contest since apparently some of your bozo
operators actively sought to contact another station
located in the same country.

73 and good grief.

Rich NN3W