[CQ-Contest] zero pointers etc

Nathan Moreschi n4ydu at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 29 16:55:28 EST 2005

I agree Rick. It is a DX contest, but what exactly is DX? If I make a QSO
with a station in California from NC on 160M , I do not get any points.
However, if a station in Germany works a station in Poland on 160M, they
both get points. So which contact was harder in that situation, and which
one should get points?

My point of contention isn't domestic versus DX, it's about making the
contest more fun. For me, allowing one-point for domestic QSOs would make
the contest all the more fun. CQWW is already my favorite and if it doesn't
change, it will still be my favorite.

73,

Nate/N4YDU