[CQ-Contest] zero pointers part 2 - contrarian view

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 10:13:43 EST 2005

 I'm flexible... However the sponsors make the rules is fine by me...

  But to be just a bit contrarian, it is more DX for a station in  northeast Maine to work a station in southwest California than for him  to work Portugal, Spain, Morroco, Ireland, Mexico, Cuba, all of the  Carribean, and of course Canada and Greenland...
  In a perfect world we would be exchanging grid squares and the distance would determine the points...

  cheers  ...  denny