[CQ-Contest] CQP - my mistake!

Dennis Younker SunGodX at cox.net
Tue Oct 4 21:09:32 EDT 2005

Brett,

We certainly hope that you did get on and participate in CQP.  We do enjoy
working all DX in the contest every bit as much as we enjoy working the
state next door.

As a California ham, I am sorry that you are only motivated to participate
in a QSO Party if you are a multiplier.  I personally feel that you are
missing out on some of the enjoyment of contesting by meeting the challenge
of working as many as possible without being the most highly sought after
fish in the pond.  As DX, you may be more accustomed to being chased than
doing the chasing.  There is fun and great challenge in either, and you seem
like you are missing out on half of it.  Having done both myself, I can say
that the challenge is different between the two but both are a lot of fun to
me.

73, Dennis NE6I