[CQ-Contest] Packet Cluster Practices

w0mu w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Oct 4 23:01:04 EDT 2005

 Bill I have to agree, the Can't hear them spots actually helped here too.
I can't recall such odd propagation ever as a ham.  Generally the pacific
from Colorado is like shooting fish in a barrel.  Not so this time.  I can't
recall ever hearing the east coast work the pacific in the afternoon where
we could not hear the station.