[CQ-Contest] D4B QRT

Guy Molinari guy_molinari at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:40:30 EDT 2005

Congrats to Al on his accomplishments.  I'd liken it to what Tiger Woods has
done for the sport of Golf.

As to the cheating issue, perhaps some of these problems could be resolved
by introducing a new
level of transparency to contest adjudication.   Perhaps a real-time
logging/scoreboard infrastructure?   This is asolvable problem given
Internet technology available today.   I know that
statement may be heresy to some, but I think contesters are above that to
some degree given
how rapidly station automation techniques are adopted.

It still won't stop the guys running 5KW amps in the wilderness, but thats
another problem.

I'd like to know what the contesting community thinks about that idea.
Don't you think the
3830 web site is a completely rational response to an irrational situation?

Thoughts?
Guy Molinari, N7ZG