[CQ-Contest] UBN/Log disclosure (was: Re: RES: D4B QRT)

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 18:38:55 EDT 2005

Hello Jukka:

In some contests, I enjoy competing without using the packet
clusters.  I do not support removing my ability to do that
and to compete with stations who are also not using the
packet cluster.

I am not in favor of eliminating the single operator categories
from the contests that I operate.  Or, were you advocating
eliminating the use of packet clusters altogether by eliminating
the existing "assisted" categories and making all assisted
stations multi-operator again?  I also do not support that.

Perhaps you wish to remove low power and QRP categories as well?
The same argument seems to apply...in fact, we also need to remove
the rules about obeying the terms of our licenses for power output
since that is also unenforceable.  :-)

73,

Mark, KD4D