[CQ-Contest] QSB Contest Reflector?

K3BU@aol.com K3BU at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 17:34:51 EDT 2005

Just wondering.

I notice that my email brings batches of messages from the Contesting
reflector. Not individual postings as they come.

Are we subject to Homeland Security screening, delay and posting?
Are we cursing, undisciplined morons that can not be allowed to have live
postings on this reflector?
If there is violator, isn't it better to warn him/her and remove if
persisting?
Why don't we start using (again) reflector with "daylight" response, first.
It will avoid duplicate and redundant postings and be much more "reflective"
than "long delayed echoeeee".
Am I asking for trouble by questioning this? Seems funny that here some want
instant daylight contesting, but we have to put up with delayed reflector :-)

Jus' wonder!   Yuri, K3BU.us