[CQ-Contest] Competing in the Daylight

SGT Korey Chandler korey.chandler at us.army.mil
Thu Oct 13 00:51:05 EDT 2005

Yes, Mike, there is software that will do what you describe. If I use
Writelog for sending spots but not receiving, then I just close the
telnet window and bandmap. That way, I send out spots but do not see
incoming ones.

I normally don't use this method very often and always turn off the spot
function while running. Forgetting to do so would get me a nice
nastygram from some vigilant people.

73,

Korey
YI9VCQ/KA5VCQ