[CQ-Contest] Competing in the Daylight - Making it Happen

Guy Molinari guy_molinari at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 00:28:52 EDT 2005

Hi Tom,
     I'm advocating using HTTP POSTS (via TCP) for log uploads.   A "200"
response from the server
would tell the logging program that the transfer was successfull, else a
background thread
would "spin and retry".   This would have to be spec'd out in detail with
feedback from the
logging software community.

The server side pieces are another story.  But that is where the "secret
sauce" lies.  ;-)

73's
Guy, N7ZG