[CQ-Contest] coax stubs in MS -SO2R

Marc Wullaert marc.wullaert3 at pandora.be
Fri Oct 14 08:29:23 EDT 2005

Hi,
I'm preparing my station for the coming contest season as a MS setup or
 SO2R.I'm coming now to the part for the coax stubs to deal with
harmonics.This is the antenna setup.

Tower 1: 24m tower shuntfed for 160m.On top whe have
10-15-20m tribander KT34XA@ 25m  and a 40m cushcraft 40-2CD @ 29m
On 80m I have a 1/4 wave elevated vertical hanging from this tower.

 Tower 2 : 18m tower  with a second KT34XA(10-15-20m tribander).And inverted
 vee for 80m.
 I have also one elevated 1/4 vertical for 40m nearby the second tower.
 Spacing between towers is 35m (115 foot)

On tower 1 is homebrew  8ANT/2RAD switch controlled by banddecoders.
Both stations have high power amplifiers.
 What soud be the best configuration of stubs for this setup..Is it ok to
place the coax stubs on the antenna switch
at tower1.Is there a possibilty to have one stub or multiple stubs or lumped
stubs
at the same time on the tribander antennas for the3 bands?
 73
 Marc ON4MA (OT5G in both CQWW-2005)