[CQ-Contest] The Perfect Contest

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Sat Oct 22 11:26:20 EDT 2005

At 01:16 PM 10/21/2005, Jim George wrote:
<snip>
>A good Internet site
>will include all records up to date, and awards will be available to be
>printed out by the winners on their own printers!  There will be a
>confidential code sent to winners to allow them to print the
>certificates.
<snip>

I second the idea of the "confidential code". The recipient of the
code could go to the sponsor's website, type in the code and his
certificate would appear, customized for him and ready for printing.
This could be fully automated and would be a huge workload removed
from the sponsors.

What a great idea!

73, Bill W6WRT