[CQ-Contest] New Contest Country Files - 23 October2005

Ed K1EP k1ep.list at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 21:59:44 EDT 2005

At 10/24/2005 06:03 PM, K0HB wrote:

> [...]

I think everyone seems to be missing the point.  I believe that Dave's point is:

IF you log what you hear and what is sent

AND the person sending that information is WRONG,

CQ will classify that station with the CORRECT zone.

Therefore, if a UA9S sends zone 17 and you log zone 17, the log checkers will still be looking for zone 16.

Is my interpretation correct?