[CQ-Contest] surprise visit

Ken K7ZUM Ken.Knopp at verizon.net
Sun Oct 30 01:33:06 EDT 2005

After reading this Rick, I had to go out to the garage, and put my rubber
boots on,
the one's that go up to my "hip" !!

but, I do have to admit, you guys are pretty good !!

73 de K7ZUM
Ken in Gres"HAM"  Ore

> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

> `
> Griffin GA
>
> The powerhouse contest station; NQ4I, received a surprise visit from
agents of the Federal Communications Commission early on the morning of 29
October 2005.

> The operators at NQ4I were hearded into the available areas and asked to
submit to urinalysis testing.  Protesting this interuption of the thus far
excellent performance of the NQ4I team, Rick Dougherty questioned the agents
as to why they were visiting.  They simply replied: "We are from the
Government, and we're here to help."

> The visit was led by Special Agent in Charge, R. Palmiero and assisted by
Special Agent B. Bonds.  The agents announced that the performance by the
NQ4I team during CQWW Phone has been so superior to this point that they
believed an unauthorized substance, commonly refered to as "Roids" or "the
Juice" must be in use.  Both agents confirmed that they have "Substantial
Experience" with juicing and are considered subject matter experts.

> After on site testing was completed, the team was cleared of all
acquisations, and returned to their stations.  Agent Palmiero stated "I have
never seen a performance of this caliber without enhancement, but the tests
are conclusive and your team is simply the best!"