[CQ-Contest] Need Help - Yaesu Band Data Jack (NOT Plug)

Dave Hawes dave.n3rd at verizon.net
Sun Sep 4 17:02:40 EDT 2005

As we all know, Yaesu and Kenwood transceivers need the DP8/262 8-pin
DIN plug to interface with the Band Data and Accessory jacks on their
rear panels.  Numerous sources are available for that plug.

However, for a project I'm building, I need the mating chassis-
mounted receptacle, and am having trouble finding it.  I've searched
the internet sites I know about, Google returns nothing useful, and
I'm stumped.

Can anyone help with a source of this odd part?

73 - Dave N3RD