[CQ-Contest] operators needed!

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Mon Sep 12 07:09:58 EDT 2005

I am still looking for more operators for the cqww rtty contest sept 24-25.
this is an interesting contest and a good chance to come and operated here
with no worry of club affiliation.  All operator abilities can help out, you
don't HAVE to be able to receive 60wpm rtty by ear, but it doesn't hurt.
Training in use of the logging software and equipment will be provided if
needed, we will be using the n1mm logger with mmtty.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net