[CQ-Contest] RES: CQWW Multi-Single Rule

PY5EG py5eg at inepar.com.br
Tue Sep 13 06:23:54 EDT 2005

Hi Randy and the other friends:
Worst than M/S is the M/2.
I understand that M/S should be much more clear as in WAEDC rules.
In M/2 I think should be very clear if is possible to use 2, 3 or more
stations with the limit to have maximum two signals at a given time.
In the rules they say that only two logs and and each transmitter the proper
log??
Best 73
Oms