[CQ-Contest] Longest Callsign Possible?

Mario s56a at bit.si
Mon Sep 19 09:19:46 EDT 2005

Very long callsign like HB80IARUREGIONONE  have a lot of redundancy.
Thanks to our prior knowledge, we should recieve just parts of it and fill
the gaps.

However, my historical example from 1978 using 4O79WARC ofter turned into
standard 3 letters WAR suffix :-)
More recent S5046A was received as S50VBA even by respected contesters like
ON4UN and G3TXF!

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU