[CQ-Contest] License for VK ??

Bill k6km at northvalleywireless.com
Mon Sep 19 19:26:39 EDT 2005

Rex & All:

Take your US licence and around AU$60 to any office of
the Australian Communications Authority.  They're in
most if not all major cities. Ask any ham in the call
district you intend to visit for an address, or check out
that org on the web.

Bill  VK6KM / K6KM


Rex wrote:

>Anyone Please,
> The  first  10 steps to getting operating privelages in Australia for  U.S.  License holder,
>The info from ARRL is so confusing as to be worthless,
>CQ-Contest mailing list
>CQ-Contest at contesting.com

More information about the CQ-Contest mailing list