[CQ-Contest] Ca QSO Sad :(

Tim Makins tim.ei8ic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 02:36:36 EDT 2005

Perhaps if you guys had voted to become a state in December '98 things would
be different !!

73s Tim EI8IC
http://www.mapability.com/ei8ic/
Ham Map Heaven. Contester Resources.
Free zone maps, and contest bandplans
The most comprehensive free prefix maps on the web
** Don't miss the NEW ARRL Section Map**