[CQ-Contest] [TowerTalk] Green Heron RT-20 rotor controller or other controllersfor Alpha-Spid

Larry stowell lclarks at nc.rr.com
Sun Apr 2 15:43:17 EDT 2006

Mike

I just got one and am very happy with it. I'm using it with a Yaesu 2800. I got it for the computer
interface. Works well with Prolog2K, N1MM, and I also use LP rotor control. The fellow that designed
it is a prince to deal with. He set mine up so I only had one calibration to do and set the speed
up. I bugged him several times with question and he was very patient and helpful.

Larry K1ZW