[CQ-Contest] K6STI

Bernie McClenny, W3UR bernie at dailydx.com
Wed Apr 12 14:53:14 EDT 2006

Hello Gang
Looks like I will be traveling to Port Blair this weekend.  I have RTTY
setup using K6STI program (licensed to W3UR).  I need to get a hold of
K6STI, Brian, to see if he can authorize my VU4AN/VU3OHA callsign.  Email to
k6sti at n2.net bounces.  Does anyone have email, phone number or a way to
contact Brian quickly before I leave?  I know he no longer supports the
software.  Due to time restraints I am unable to do any other software/set
up.  If I don't get the needed software update from Brian I will still
operate, despite the annoying security alert that says something like "this
software is registered to W3UR" every 10 minutes.  Remember AH3D?  Please
respond directly to Bernie at dailydx.com as I am not on the contest reflector.

73
Bernie, W3/VU3OHA

Bernie McClenny, W3UR

Now more than ever - you need The Daily DX and The Weekly DX - to keep up
with the DX news from around the globe!

Editor of - The Daily DX <-- two free weeks http://www.dailydx.com/order.htm
          - The Weekly DX <-- free sample
http://www.dailydx.com/weekly2.html