[CQ-Contest] Logconvert for old K8CC pgm

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sun Apr 16 19:06:09 EDT 2006

Jan,

EU was an European version of the early NA.  We abandoned the .QSO format
with NA in 1992, but I still have some code which will read .QSO files, so
I should be able to come up with something for you.

Please send me a sample file to test with.  Do you want Cabrillo or ADIF
output?  (I'd prefer to do Cabrillo, but either is possible).

Dave/K8CC