[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Raffle Tickets - Reminder....

K1ZM at aol.com K1ZM at aol.com
Sun Apr 23 06:26:09 EDT 2006

Hi Guys

Just a reminder - we are again conducting two raffles for WRTC 2006
fundraising:

1) WRTC 2006 Free trip Raffle - $10 a chance - free air/lodging/WRTC meals
and tickets to all public WRTC 2006 events - July 5-10, 2006.

Drawing at Dayton Contest Dinner by PY5EG - May 2006

2) Acom 1010 Amplifier - $10 a chance - drawing by PY5EG & K1LZ at  Dayton
Contest Dinner, May 2006.

Raffle chances can be purchased in three ways:

At Dayton - see K1ZM/W6OAT/K1LZ/K6ND/W9RE and any of the other WRTC 2006
fundraisers who will be glad to serve you!

By Paypal to _K1ZM at aol.com_ (mailto:K1ZM at aol.com)  - I need your  CALLSIGN
and a note as to which RAFFLE your money is for please!  I will  hand carry your
"chances" to Dayton for placement in the drawing drum.

By check made out to "NCDXF" - mailed to Rusty Epps, W6OAT, 651 Handley
Trail, Redwood City, CA 94062.

Please be sure to put your CALLSIGN on the check and tell us WHICH RAFFLE
your money is for.

Why not take a chance on EACH RAFFLE - $20 bucks will get you one chance in
each - both raffles offer GREAT PRIZES and you will be helping support
WRTC2006  at the same time!

Good luck!

Tks for reading.

73 JEFF  K1ZM