[CQ-Contest] FQP Evaluation.

k0luz at topsusa.com k0luz at topsusa.com
Tue Apr 25 09:57:36 EDT 2006

The Florida Mobile crew of K4OJ (N4KM and K0LUZ) who went approximately 1200
miles during last weekends Florida QSO Party would appreciate some insight
from stations outside Florida on the operations. Since time causes everyone
to remember less about a past event,  we need your answers as quickly as
possible so that the accuracy will be better.

 Here is a list of some of the questions we would like thoughts about:

1.  Can you list the mobiles you heard on average loudest to weakest?  (be
sure to include K4OJ even if it is the weakest)?
2.  Which mobiles seemed to hear the best?
3.  There was a mobile window.  Did you feel the window was observed for the
most part?
4.  Was there many situations where there was more than one station on each
frequency in the mobile Segment?
5.  Were there many fixed stations transmitting in the mobile area?
6.  What other recommendations or comments would you like to make?

Post the answers for all to see or send them to me personally if you plan to
flame someone.  It will help us to make the next FQP even bigger and better!

73
Red K0LUZ