[CQ-Contest] [ct-user] CT and 7QP?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Apr 29 23:35:50 EDT 2006

At 03:09 PM 4/29/2006, N7MAL wrote:

>HOWEVER, as a W7 I will be using CT. I will be using CT in the CQP
>contest mode. The section map works and more importantly it scores
>the 7QP contest correctly.

I just checked CT (latest).  If you're outside W7, you can NOT use
the CQP module.  CT only accepts 4-character county names, and all
the 7QP counties are 5 characters.

If you use NEQP contest as I suggested (outside W7 or outside "W1"),
then you can log the full 5-character county names.

I expect scoring will be computed by the log checking software.

I doubt K1EA can do anything else for this contest this year.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us