[CQ-Contest] CQ Austria

N6KI Dennis Vernacchia n6ki_73 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 2 03:54:53 EDT 2006

Sorry for having to post this on amateur related site but since I do
not know many citizens of Austria - I would like to communicate
with some hams in Austria regarding some telephone service issues
between my QTH and Vienna, I am having and we can hopefully communicate via
e-mail
OFF this reflector!

This is a personal and not a commercial query but not directly related to
ham radio
( unless my friend in Vienna would get a ham license ;-) ! )

I even met one OE ham at Visalia this year but forgot your name and callsign
as you were sitting next to me at Friday night Contest Dinner.

Hoping to hear from some OE hams soon !

73, Dennis N6KI
San Diego