[CQ-Contest] ARRL Web Report SSB

w0uo at citbroadband.com w0uo at citbroadband.com
Sat Aug 26 11:03:50 EDT 2006

All:

Forgive me for not making myself clear in my previous post.  I am extremely happy to see the ARRL Web Report for the 2006 SSB Contest contain Division writeups.

Since the league moved the bulk of reporting to the web, it would seem reasonable that we could get enhanced contest reporting. In my opinion, the division writeups for the SSB test are a giant step in the right direction. I would like to see this kind of improvement to the Web Report for the CW test.

I would be more than happy to do the grunt work for the West Gulf Division.

73
Jim
WØUO