[CQ-Contest] Logs for YO DX HF Contest 2006

YO9HP a45wd at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 08:55:44 EDT 2006

Hello,
  Since YO DX HF Contest is over, I would like to remind you that your logs are very important for log checking.
  If you operated in the mentioned contest, please send your log to one of the following addresses:
  yodx_contest (at) hamradio.ro or yodxhf (at) yahoo.com
  A list of received logs will be published soon on page:
  http://www.radioamator.ro/contest/us/yodxhf2006/claimed/
  If you have any questions or correspondence other than logs, please contact me at
  yo9hp (at) yahoo.com

  Thanks and 73,
  Alex, YO9HP – A45WD