[CQ-Contest] Spam Alert: Re: Defacto Calendar

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 28 17:00:46 EDT 2006

OK Well I guess I was doing the right thing I had this one as the home page for my browser. It just seemed from time to time that I
would hear CQ Contest on one that wasn't listed, but looks like that is normal also based on how the dates change, ect.

Thanks to everyone for your input.

BTW I went to your website MAL and it is really nice.

I almost scored the top score, but no certificates yet as I haven't taken the time to apply for any up to this point.

One of those things I need to do I guess.

Thanks again for the help :0)

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
http://www.ad5vj.com/