[CQ-Contest] Looking in the mirror

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mts.net
Fri Dec 1 09:08:05 EST 2006

Let's see: type in TR and it will probably show N6TR, K5TR, K2TR, N7TR among
others.

Type in LR and it will likely show K6LRN, K3LR, AA4LR and others.

So you still have to copy the callsign.

As someone else has said, SCP has been around for eons and no sponsor has
declared it to be assistance.

Since we all agree to be bound by the sponsors' decisions when we enter
contests, let's be bound by what they say by not saying anything, shall we?

73, kelly
ve4xt

ps: I am not an SCP user.