[CQ-Contest] OE4A CQ WW DX 2006 Contest log

Vladimir V. Sidorov vs_otw at rogers.com
Sat Dec 2 07:16:34 EST 2006

> OE4A Contest log from CQWW DX 2006 SSB is available for public!
> Want to see it?
> just sent e-mail to oe4a at emssolutions.at and you will get informations
> where to download!
>
> 73 es best dx
> de OE1EMS
> Braco

-----------

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe my voice will contradict others' wilingness to make
pogs public, but...
Let me paraphrase the above invitation. Yes, with an exaggioration, indeed.

"Wanna see our log? Just send us an E-Mail and you will able to cross-check
it for possible mistakes before you send in your own log to the contest
sponsor."

Sorry, IMHO statements like this can be only made after the deadline date.

73,
Vladimir VE3IAE

---