[CQ-Contest] Adding MS-DOS to a WindowsXP Computer

w4ZW w4zw at comcast.net
Sun Dec 3 11:28:11 EST 2006

Same here.

Love TRLOG, and ran it for many years on a WIN95 and then a WIN98 machine
without any problems, but all my systems are now XP Pro, and N1MM is pretty
slick, and with the  EL keyer, sends good CW.

I also miss the intuitive "enter Key" and the smart parsing of the exchange.

Jon Hamlet,  W4ZW

Casey Key Island, Florida
"A little piece of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"