[CQ-Contest] Cut number for "3"

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 09:43:13 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/3/2006 11:01:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
n6tj at sbcglobal.net writes:

Simply  asked:  why send more than required to get the message  across?

In CQWW, you don't really have to send anything to get the message  across.
I recall several years ago D4B sending some exchange that was  totally
unintelligible, but I logged it as 59935 and everything was OK.

Just please don't send NR EUWV in SS!

My cut number favorite would be in a VHF contest, where if I were to  include
a non-required RST, I could send:      ENNENNA

73  -  Jim   K8MR