[CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness, Unassisted Categories, Rules, etc.

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Mon Dec 4 13:39:03 EST 2006

Yep, part of the fun of SS for me is trolling the bands looking for someone
looking for a VO for the sweep. I got no problem with that and I try to make
the contact whenever I hear it.

I would have a problem if the phone rang and it turned out to be someone
asking me to get on 14.xxx at yyyy UTC to make a contact or someone posting
a self spot on the cluster asking for a VO to call on 14.xxx to make the
contact. That, I would not respond to.

73 -- Paul VO1HE