[CQ-Contest] Live Audio - K5ZD for CQ WW CW

Gerard Lynch gerrylynch at freenetname.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 19:50:32 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd at charter.net>

> The majority of comments I received were from guys who enjoyed the
> opportunity to listen to the recording and hear how their signal sounded.

I loved hearing my "hit every button but the one that sends my callsign"
mistake on 15 in CQWW CW last year via your recording - seriously.  I get a
chuckle every time I listen to the .wmv file.

I also really enjoyed hearing you work me on the second radio on 10 from
PJ2T this year.  Slick operating.

I'd also really like to know who the surgeons of the guys who had the sense
of perspective by-pass are...

73

Gerry G0RTN
Vanity Page at http://www.gerrylynch.co.uk
"In days of old, when ops were bold, and sidebands not invented,
The word would pass, by pounding brass, and all were well contented."