[CQ-Contest] Enforceable rules (Was Random acts of viole... er, kindness)

Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO) afrugoli at verizon.net
Mon Dec 4 22:39:07 EST 2006

I'm one of the "enforceability" folks.  I have to disagree with your
analysis.  Some current rules are totally on the honor system, and they
always will be.  But I feel that adding new rules with literally zero
enforcement possibility is just diluting the already watery rules.

If we're going to "regulate" connecting to online scoreboards, or
checking current solar conditions online, we must be very careful how we
do it.  We need to make sure that we balance interest and participation
against the evil of the new technology.

73 de Al, KE1FO