[CQ-Contest] OMG...another post on....ASSISTED? Yes (sorry)

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Tue Dec 5 10:52:26 EST 2006

Thanks Al,

Looks like you've answered the question for everyone. Refer to the
definition of "spotting assistance or nets" as outlined above. "Operating
Arrangements" alludes to a preconceived plan and therefore absolves any
"random" comment heard or received on the air. Random means not planned or
arranged.

Pretty clear to me.

73 -- Paul VO1HE