[CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness, Unassisted Categories, Rules, etc.

Mark Beckwith n5ot at n5ot.com
Thu Dec 7 18:51:10 EST 2006

Good question, Steve.

The deadlines are plenty long already; I can't think of any reason to accept
a log that's submitted after the published deadline, especially by someone
who should know better.  It's not like the deadline is a secret.

I think accepting a late log without prior agreement or extenuating
circumstances would call into question the credibility of the sponsor, and
send the wrong message.

73 - Mark, N5OT