[CQ-Contest] Shorter Time to Submit Log

K0HB k-zero-hb at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 13 10:37:46 EST 2006

> If your score displaces someone trying to do their best, then basically
it
> would be good for you to have held yourself to the higher standard, and
if
> you didn't then you deserve the suspicion which may result.
>
> 73 - Mark, N5OT

And here I thought we were all trying to "do our best" --- silly me!

Will the marquis be needing a ladder to climb down off that tall horse?

What in the name of Nose is this sudden emphasis on "top ten" vs. "not
doing their best"?   Are those who "aren't trying" (by whose standard?) the
children of a Lesser Contesting God?  Besides the "higher standard" is
there a "medium standard" for those who try "not quite their best but
pretty good"?

73, de Hans, K0HB