[CQ-Contest] 15 minute log deadline

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Wed Dec 13 16:08:17 EST 2006

Very true, Mark but, considering that, even now, not everyone uses computer
logging, what difference does it make that not everyone has Internet access.
I am not suggesting that this would eliminate all other forms of log
submission. Those that have access can avail of it. Those that don't can be
accomodated in the manner by which they are currently being accomodated.
It's like the real-time scoring that Gerry W1VE set up. Not everyone uses it
but it is there for anyone who can.

It was just a thought.

73 -- Paul VO1HE