[CQ-Contest] Get Rid of the Assisted Category

Marijan Miletic', S56A s56a at bit.si
Sun Dec 17 11:42:14 EST 2006

K5ZD: I doubt any of us have read all the laws for our town, state, and country, yet we generally "know" what is
legal and what is not.

I hope we all know that ITU has assigned us a lot of frequencies for two purposes: propagation studies and technical improvement.

I know that DX Cluster networks help us greatly in both categories although I don't use it much lately.  Also avoiding schizophrenic SO2R.

Season's greetings & 73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU