[CQ-Contest] Get Rid of the Assisted Category

Steve Murphy murphys at comcast.net
Mon Dec 18 20:25:42 EST 2006

Don't you mean that the unassisted stations are more dominant?  At least
that's how I'm reading this, but I'm sleep deprived at the moment.

I took a very quick glance at last years SS CW results, and it doesn't look
like the "U" stations did any better than the "B" and only marginally higher
than "A" stations.

73,

Steve N8NM